[DeTomaso] Weirdness with my Cleveland ...

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Wed Jul 9 01:26:13 EDT 2008

Yep ... it was the pin. Thanks to Jake and Mike for being so quick to
respond - and to Doug for popping over!

Given that this seems to be a common "weak link" (I have a Motorcraft
distributor converted to work with my MSD ignition system), I am now
thinking it's time to upgrade.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I just sussed the summitracing.com
site and see that several options are available. I need a new
distributor with vacuum advance, adaptable to my MSD and has no
clearance problems.

Thanks in advance ...