[DeTomaso] Oil pressure drop

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 8 19:29:43 EDT 2008

Funny thing I noticed...... Oil pressure drops while driving at higher rpm ... I wind the Cleveland up in rpm as it gets to 4500 the oil pressure gauge drops low ..like to 10. No noises or rattle. It has been running around 45- 70. I am using multi weight Rotilla with a quart of Moray's oil conditioner, kinda like high tach. I checked the oil and it is even with the low mark. I added a quart and have not been back out. NO way I'm pumping 5 1/2 quarts up and lowering the pan level?  Could it be too thick?