[DeTomaso] Tire Pressure

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Tue Jul 8 19:26:31 EDT 2008

Dear Mike and MZ,

               If you have modern V rated Toyos in front and the P7s in the rear then your situation more closely approximates my old dilemma.    If you have the V rated Toyos in front then I would start with normal tire pressures,  proceed to drive and expecting the P7s to quit first then slowly &  incrementally inflate the P7s until you perceive satisfactory handling.

              It might be easy,  Chuck Engles