[DeTomaso] Half shaft questions

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue Jul 8 17:14:21 EDT 2008

I went to GKN Scandinavia's website and found their online catalogue:
http://www.gknservice.se/gkn-ids-scandinavia/resources/catalogues/UniversalJoints_05-06.pdf

On page 16 under p/n 18201 I found the joint in question. When I searched the whole document for this text string I found numerous references to other brand p/ns. This may be what you're looking for if you fail to locate a GKN distributor in the US.

Tomas