[DeTomaso] Half shaft questions

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue Jul 8 04:49:04 EDT 2008

The question is, were they bored out oversize before sleeving or not? Are only a few bored out and the rest are sleeved down form the original size? In any case, particularly the latter, I'd be tempted to sleeve the yokes back to stock size and reinstall stock u-joints. Over the last couple of years I and others in Europe have had no problem getting stock size u-joints at reasonable price. We've used this p/n from GKN: 7886100618201 ZKG

Tomas