[DeTomaso] Monterey Corral

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 7 21:15:42 EDT 2008

BTW:  These tickets WILL sell out, and soon!

Mark, I have a photo of the DeTomaso corral from earlier, and one can see
the race track just on the other side of the fence.  Would you like me to
send it to you for use on the PCNC website?

Chuck

I know there are at least a hundred of you guys going to the Monterey
historic races in August.  Dozens of you are driving your Panteras.  You
have to buy tickets to see the race, so you might as well buy them now and
get a corral pass for parking close to the track and seeing your fellow
enthusiasts.  The VIP parking area next to the corral is already sold out.

It is easy to procrastinate, so we have made it shampoo-simple to buy your
tickets right now.  You can have the tickets postal mailed to you or held
for you to pick up during the Concorso event.  Just click this link now and
be done with it.  You can then relax for the rest of the summer without
having to worry about missing out on the corral.

http://www.panteraclubnorcal.com/index.php/component/content/article/51-fpa/
73-mc