[DeTomaso] Clutch and -2 ZF Pilot Bearing - Late '73PanteraLModel

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 7 15:14:35 EDT 2008

I have memories of replacing the clutch in my Dad's P/U truck years ago.  It
had a pilot bearing.  It came out in pieces.  I've used bushings exclusively
ever since.

Maybe that pilot bearing failure was a fluke, but I just feel better with a
bushing.  I'm not saying a bushing is better than a bearing.

Will.