[DeTomaso] POCA/PI Magazines and Newsletters

John Zeedick Pantera351C at Hotmail.Com
Mon Jul 7 10:52:39 EDT 2008

All:

I have about 7 years worth of POCA Quarterlies and Newsletters, as well as
PI Magazines. They weigh almost 70 pounds total. I would be willing to give
them to a POCA/PI member if you are willing to pay shipping and signature
confirmation costs. They would be shipped in several boxes. I am missing
three issues of the poca newsletter and one Poca quarterly (I wrote down the
ones they are but lost the list)

Sending 70 pounds of media mail to Los Angeles costs about 29 dollars with
signature confirmation. Since these will be shipped in several boxes I will
probably have to get signature confirmation for each box at 2.20 per box
(times 4 boxes). If you are interested let me know where you are and we can
figure out shipping. I have paypal but want to try to avoid paying the fees
involved. For our international members...if interested we can figure
something out.  Oh yeh I will also include several other magazines with
Pantera articles I them. Like the one with Franz Krump's targa Si on the
cover.

If more then one person is interested I will base it on the time I received
the email. No bidding I just want these to go to a good home.

You can contact me offline at JSZeedick at Hotmil.com with questions

John"former and future Pantera owner"Z