[DeTomaso] WEBERS, INTAKE & DECKLID & HOOD FOR SALE

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 21:10:33 EDT 2008

I know a guy in Arizona who wants to sell his Pantera's 351c 48 ada Webers complete with linkage, intake and filters for $2,600 USD.

He also wants to sell a fiberglass decklid ($700) and hood ($400) and plexiglass rear window ($80).........he really doesn't want to deal with selling on ebay or advertising and thinks most of you slackers are, well....slackers ;-)

But if you ARE interested slackers WITH $$$ money contact me off line and if I think you are serious I'll hook you up.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
"I am not now nor have I ever been interested in being president of the United States. I feel I can best serve this great country of ours in my capacity as Slacker Grand Marshall to a very special (as in special Olympics)  segment of the De Tomaso owner  community."

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com