[DeTomaso] Temp Gauge

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Sun Jul 6 11:44:00 EDT 2008

Good idea from Mike.

This information might save you some time:

The Borg-Warner WT324 or the AutoZone TS#58 should do the job.

The 260 degree gauge requires inline resistor,10 ohms 1/2 watt. The OEM
installation was in a plastic capsule Any electronics store will have the
resistor you need. You can clip the wire going to the sensor, slip some
shrink tubing on it, solder the resistor in series with the wire ends, and
then shrink the tubing to protect the resistor. (from SOBill Taylor)

Temperature sender fitting is 3/8 NPT male

Niehoff sender # TS-25621 from NAPA is equivalent to the Autozone TS 58

Indy Dave