[DeTomaso] Deck Strut mounts

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Sun Jul 6 00:57:19 EDT 2008

Hey Will, If you are talking about the deck lid shock lower mount, yes you
can weld them in without removing the motor. A good shop can remove the
broken pieces and weld in new mounts in about 10-15 minutes per side. I have
replaced both sides at different times. You can buy the brackets from PI or
Bob Byers. Call both for a price. I think they cost about $35 ea from Bob
Byers with the nut & bolt.

Indy Dave