[DeTomaso] Oil sending unit attachment

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jul 5 21:43:36 EDT 2008

No wonder I didn't know what you were talking about.

Ditch the nuts and cut that ring terminal off.

Buy one of these:
http://tinyurl.com/5cr697

splice it on the end of the wire you just cut, slip the connector on the
oil sender and stop worrying altogether.  This is what the connector was
made for and what came on most cars originally.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA