[DeTomaso] Fw: Temp Gauge

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Sat Jul 5 09:27:20 EDT 2008

"""Where did you take your temp readings from?   Temps can vary widely """"

You're right. I was getting different readings all over the place. I took the reading at the very top of the stat housing. I tried to measure the coolant temp in the tank with the cap removed but it overflowed when the stat opened?? I have a 180 stat. When it started to overflow, the gun measured 180 at the stat housing but the temp gauge read 210. I have a new pump, new rad and new dual flexalite suckers. There ain't know way this is overheating.
Will