[DeTomaso] Congratulations from canada on USA Independence Day

Dickruzzindesign at aol.com Dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Fri Jul 4 20:26:27 EDT 2008

Thanks,
Barry. What you say is very true.

I just finished reading "1776' by David MacCoulagh.
Many of our soldiers were sick and without food and proper clothing as no
uniforms were available. Many did not have shoes, just rags around their feet.

I cannot forget one line from a letter, written about the Continental Army
marching through a small town in the middle of the night during winter.

The writer noted that many of the footprints were marked with blood. It was
that resolve that helped create this country, to take our freedom from England.

I hope that we have the courage to keep it during these trying times, with
threats from inside and outside.

God Bless the USA.

All the best,
Dick Ruzzin,______________________DickruzzinDESIGN at aol.com
920 Whittier Rd.
Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
Home: +313-824-0539, Cell: +313-300-9558