[DeTomaso] Rear a-arm bushings, a bit of a problem

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jul 3 16:37:29 EDT 2008

Nice,  Thanks Jack.  My only concern here is that since the flat part
is now mushrooomed and butt up against the a-arm, I don't think
hammering it will re-flatten that part of the bushing, essentially
leaving me sticking out about a 1/16 to 1/8th inch too far on the
outside.

And yea. . . I was never a biker. :)

Asa Jay

Quoting JDeRyke at aol.com: