[DeTomaso] Erratic Window Operation

Phil pvperry at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 3 09:55:00 EDT 2008

Thanks to all who replied to this question. I guess I'm gonna get real
familiar with window regulators and motor drive gears this weekend! <grin>

When I find out what the culprit is I'll let you all know.

Thanks again.

Phil #5924

Got a question. The other day I put my driver's side window up and just as