[DeTomaso] Last Opportunity for TPR Rookies to Bungee Jump Saturday, July 5th

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 20:08:50 EDT 2008

Dawg,

We are so very sorry but we have commitments closer to home that were RSVP'd
to before your invite.   Both of them only require rising leisurely, enjoying
coffee and perhaps a breakfast while reading the paper and then mid afternoon
walking across the street (or driving a couple miles if we should take in the
second BBQ) and enjoying food and drink until they kick us back across the
street.

Somehow that just sounds more inviting than driving to southern CA, spending
millions on gas only to probably crap my pants jumping off a bridge!

Love ya anyway and Happy Birthday!

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Judy