[DeTomaso] Last Opportunity for TPR Rookies to Bungee Jump Saturday, July 5th

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 16:47:32 EDT 2008

Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com> wrote:    Okay Jumpers, Slackers and TPR Rookies,

  I need to confirm by tomorrow the  exact number of TPR jumpers (we're up to 4 total) that want to join us for the 150' jump off the Bridge to Nowhere in Angeles Forest Saturday, July 5th.

  If you want to go call me at 714-560-5651 NLT tomorrow.

  Photos to follow.

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com