[DeTomaso] what`s this.

Espen Graffer espeng at getmail.no
Wed Jul 2 06:12:47 EDT 2008

Torbjorn,
If you would like to buy parts locally, I can suggest Pony Parts at
Tyrigrava (gamle Mossevei) - Norway's #1 Mustang parts depot. As far as I
have experienced, they are good guys.

http://www.ponyparts.no/

espen in norway

------------
Torbjorn wrote:
Hi Mike.

The N. Kr is strong , but I can`t realy take a sale price at 245,000$ for a
home buildt car (!) very seriuosly.

I try to make a joke.

Buy the way , I pull the engine and ZF to day.
I have to pull of the heads, and was I surprise.
the engine has never been started, overbore .30 new camshaft ......
So I got a "new" engine. not bad .

I think one of the valve rods look a little bend. so I will buy them all
new.
It`s the only thing (so fare) looks to be old , in the engine.
Any ideas where to buy a set . And a set of engine gasket.

Torbjorn
#2215 under construction