[DeTomaso] heads

Torbjorn Harlem torbjorn.harlem at elverhoy.no
Wed Jul 2 03:33:24 EDT 2008

Hi.

Since I new to the 351Cleveland engine I got some questions.

What the difference between

a)       4V closed Chamber

b)       4V open chamber

c)       2V

d)       Aussie.

I see the difference between the open and closed chamber, but what is
the real difference in performance, torque  and revs.

And what heads should I prefer to use?

Does the intakes fit  to them all or is the difference between them
also?

I get the stock intake and was not very impressed about it. Think I buy
some with a better flow rate.  (Any ideas)

Going to use a 750 Holley as though is convenient and easy installation
the first time. ( I'm  doing a totally restoration on the car)

Thanks

And congratulation to all you guys in the Usa with the upcoming 4.July .

Regards.

Torbjorn

Sorry about my spelling.  :-)