[DeTomaso] Erratic Window Operation

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 1 14:19:47 EDT 2008

Chuck Melton recently put a how-to article on window gear changing on his
website--check it out!

Perry,

Have you shared (added) a car with the Registry?

I'll presume so, and thus this detailed article will be available to you:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/TechInfo/WindowGears.asp

There are many LARGE images, step-by-step instructions, and even video.

If you have not yet participated by adding a car to the Registry, contact me
directly, and I can walk you thru the process.  It goes pretty quick (5-10
minutes ?) if you already have photos of your car, and the various numbers
(VIN engine ZF) handy.

Contact me via editor1 at provamo.com for fastest response.

Or you can review the Registry instructions:
http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryFAQs.asp

and add any car directly yourself using:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/Add2RegistryX3.asp

Chuck Melton

Checked by AVG.
7:26 AM