[DeTomaso] NEVADA OPEN ROAD CHALLENGE

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 23:52:06 EST 2008

Listen-to-me-carefully Bjoern,
  You are in my control. . .First you will do the PCNC  Vegas Track roundy-round (aka speed trials) May 1-2 and then 2 weeks later you will do the NORC-Silver State which is only 200 miles away in Ely then you must go home.

  Don't make me call the U.S. Department of Homeland Security on your illegal ass. ;-]>

  Mad Dawg

michael frazier <red3644 at hotmail.com> wrote:

If you're going to come all that way...you should run the April event in TEXAS and then finish the trip in Vegas for the Fun Rally 3 days later. The races fill up fast. Big Bend ORR is usually full before any official cut off date.

Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa...Anyway, from what I can tell the Nevada races are full of a bunch of weirdoes.> Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 04:28:01 +0100> From: bflesland at gmail.com> To: detomaso at realbig.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] NEVADA OPEN ROAD CHALLENGE> > Dawg et all...> What is the final date for accepting entrances?> Cheers,> Bjoern> _______________________________________________> > Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA> > Archive Search Engine Now Available at http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/> > DeTomaso mailing list> DeTomaso at list.realbig.com> http://list.realbig.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso