[DeTomaso] Big Bend Open Road Race 23-26 April

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 14:07:41 EST 2008

Wooooooooot?
  Duuuude, just get your Pantera done and stop whining....blaming your imaginary lack of HP for only going 100 MPH with a 130HP?  Pleeeeeeeaze!.

  And if you think the BBORR is the best then its only because you haven't been to Ely, Battle Mountain or Arnold Nebraska where men are men and sheep are afraid. YOU won't go to any of the other 6 Nevada and Nebraska road races cause you is SKEERED...hell you won't even leave Texas to go to Dallas...

  The only thing that is any good about the Texas Big Bend road race is Justice of the Peace, obviously the parties, the 2-way course with 50+ turns in each direction, the unmarked blind off camber turns as you crest hills on a 2 lane road, the turkey buzzards too fat to fly, the incredible hospitality you and all the Texas faithful provide....and wait a minute, there has got to be one thing I don't like about it.....oh yea, its trying to digest that Fort Stockton chicken fried steak! ;-]>

  Dawg
  P.S. Don't forget the Nevada and Nebraska ORR's.

michael frazier <red3644 at hotmail.com> wrote:

The site says it's only 85 days until the race. If you're planning on coming make you hotel reservations NOW. It sounds like we may have a good group of Panteras out there again. We've had 5 and 10 cars running before and all the officials and towns people keep
asking me about coming back. We've made a big impression on everybody and they love the cars. I also love harassing that Vette
group from Colorado during the awards ceremony. Big Bend starts the ORR season and I still thinks it's the best. I can't stress enough
how great all the people are. The officials, citizens, racers all.

All I have to do to get ready for April is build a car with little spare time and no money. I hope to start putting an engine together in the next few weeks and then put the rest of the car back together. The last engine put out about 118hp at the flywheel. I'm hoping to get a good 125-130hp out of the new one so I can move up in speed class. I've won the 100mph group 4 years in a row and I'm trying to get them to make a 107mph class as I think 110mph might be too big of a jump. I'll worry about that later. The biggie is basically building a car in 85 days. What, me worry? If I can do it some of you guys can too. Houston? Dallas? Nobody from Dallas has ever made it. Is there a
Dallas group anymore? Anyway, just be there.

Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa Y'all
http://biggestloser.msn.com/