[DeTomaso] Peter-the-German Re: Exclusive undercover photo of the new IR manifold

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 12:28:56 EST 2008

Duuuuuuuuude,

  Germans may have lost the war but they are EVERYWHERE...if you can go on vacation and not find at least one German singing old patriotic songs then you aren't paying attention.

  Remember Peter "The German" Menyhart? Peter has owned a couple Pantera's and raced both in open road race events in Nevada. A hellva great guy. He sold his home and Mercedes Repair Shop in Palm Springs and moved out to his "Ranch House" near Joshua Tree. He came to America in late 60's at the height of rock and roll. He had been a builder in Germany, had a degree in civil engineering, had a F1 race license in Germany but had always wanted to be a Hollywood stunt man. So he moved out to Hollywood joined the Stuntman Association, broke a bunch of bones in movies and TV then decided there was no one in Palm Springs where he was recovering from a bad fall and he opened a huge shop. When I was last there he had like 5-6 stalls and a paint booth...Last I heard from (Peter are you still THERE?) him he still living at the ranch house near Joshua Tree and lurking on List.... Oh yea, one more thing, Peter loves old Western cowboy history....has a huge collection of vintage Colt six
 shooters and Winchester repeater rifles. Last I heard from him about a year ago he was not doing too well so I hope he sees this and lets us know he is alive and well.

  Love you man!

  Dawg