[DeTomaso] Attention California Pantera Owners going to Vegas

John Maffeo johnmaffeo1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 11:57:51 EST 2008

Chris,

  When I drove to Vegas, I went from Seattle to Redding, CA. Then I met up with the convoy the next day....If you go a little further the first day, it makes less stress when meeting up the NorCal folks. Just my opinion.

  You will have a great time!

  John

MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 1/31/08 7:37:21 AM, chrisvkimball at msn.com writes:

> I was planning on leaving here on Sunday, but that might make it a
> challenge to get there by Tuesday.  Maybe I'll change that and leave Saturday, that
> way if there happens to be a delay I could still hook up with the Wednesday
> group.

It's an easy two-day drive from Seattle to Sacramento. So you could leave
Sunday and RON in Oregon somewhere, then Monday drive down to the Sacramento
area. Then link up with the convoy Tuesday morning....

Mike

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.