[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 42, Issue 31-Kinsler Injection...

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 11:12:25 EST 2008

My buddy Todd who has the Lola that runs in
the Historic Races was told his Kinsler Injection
of the late 1960's era is worth $25k.... at least
that is what the saleman told him when looking
at the car.... Not as much bling as the Dawg's
but very responsive

PCNC Track Event:
If you want the most bang for your buck this is the place
to run your car (not push).... I don't like pushing anything as my back
and knees are getting old

The sessions are 10 minutes longer than most other events
The track has a lot less cars to deal with on the track
and the pricing for a newbee is unreal..... it just cost us
$350 for one day at a recent Laguna Seca event in the
freezing cold (ok it was in the 30's and 40's but that is cold
for us out on the left coast)

Also a safe place to run at speed and not worry about
breaking speed limits... like in Germany

Bob (still working on the Mustang Shelby Clone) Benson

And Will the 1980 Corvette is the worst year for a Vette
but I think that was your point