[DeTomaso] Attention California Pantera Owners going to Vegas

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Thu Jan 31 10:33:10 EST 2008

Thank you for the tips; I'm looking forward to meeting you as well.

See you there!

Sincerely,

Chris

From: Fastgrandma at aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 02:00:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Attention California Pantera Owners going to Vegas
To: chrisvkimball at msn.com; detomaso at realbig.com

Hey Chris, really glad to hear you plan to attend the Vegas event.   As Mark as already indicated there is a group of PCNC members heading out at a couple of different times.   Now that Jack and I are located in Carson Valley we don't always have other members to travel with but so far have not had any 'things' falling off the car and there is a LOT of open land between us and Vegas!   Well, there was that CB antenna that decided to drag behind the car but only got the attention of a NHP wondering what in heck!   Glad I wasn't speeding when he saw it!   Fortunately that was just before Tonopah where we know they are always patrolling so I was taking it easy.

I will have to admit to being late risers so we haven't always connected with the convoy; we see no reason to be up at the crack of dawn on vacation time!   So over the years we've traveled by ourselves many times and fortunately have not had any problems; for a car that is anything but new, its been a very reliable vehicle.

It is fun to travel with a group and we have spent lots of fun times taking a few extra days to and from the Vegas event so it is worthwhile to try that for your first trip.

Be sure to find me & Jack and introduce yourself; we're looking forward to meeting you!

See you in Vegas!

Judy

VP