[DeTomaso] Attention California Pantera Owners going to Vegas

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 09:46:23 EST 2008

Chris,

Depending on your route, you might want to consider joining up with the
Nor-Cal Pantera Club.   If you take I-5 down to Sacramento (yawn), you can then
peel off into the mountains and enjoy a day and a half of fantastic backroads
driving, including WFO blasts through the desert on a 100-mile road that is
completely and totally abandoned. :>)

We depart Tuesday morning, rendezvous at the home of a club member in the
mountains for a big brunch, then go over the mountain and then south on I-395 and
spend the night in the small fishing town of Bishop.   Then Wednesday morning
we blast through the desert to arrive at the hotel shortly after lunch.