[DeTomaso] Attention California Pantera Owners going to Vegas

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Thu Jan 31 00:47:37 EST 2008

I live in Washington State near Tacoma and am planning to drive my '72 to Las Vegas at the end of April to attend the Fun Rally.  There may be another Pantera owner driving his car, too, but we're not sure about that.  Assuming my car is considered Vegas-worthy after being inspected and I do set out on I-5 to the land of blistering heat and slot machines, are there any Californians with whom I could meet and accompany from there?

Driving with a group would be great for a number of reasons, the camaraderie, the shared experiences, the moral support when things fall off my car...!

Let me know, thanks.

Sincerely,

Chris