[DeTomaso] Exclusive undercover photo of the new IR manifold

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 17:13:42 EST 2008

Roland you Kraut-slacker,

  Yaaaaaaaaaaa, Flamethrower engaged.....

  I had two tours in Germany and drove the autobahn between Hamburg and Munich and Frankfurt while you were still shittin yellow and drove it more times then you have velocity stacks on that Pantera German slacker boy...

  I could drive the 6-lanes of the autobahn with my eyes closed except when I was trying to pass Turkish drivers.

  YOU slacker need to come out and drive on a real 2-lane open road in Texas, Nevada or Nebraska (where most of the Germans moved to) where you don't have those baby butt smooth perfectly straight good German roads.

  Love you - ich liebe comrade...and don't be a hater...remember our peoples were allies in the big war.

  Mad Dawg - aka IL Duce
  Team Pantera Racing
  "if it was easy you'd do it"

Roland Jaeckel <Jaeckel-Partner-GMBH at t-online.de> wrote:
  That was mine..
Before you send one to impound the car,
you must come over and race a real "open road race"
Hamburg - Munich and back on a real open road:
THE AUTOBAHN...
you slacker.....

Charlie,

Who the hell is that?
We need to have JB go out and impound his Pantera ;-]>

Dawg