[DeTomaso] Exclusive undercover photo of the new IR manifold, TBs and injectors on MD's Phoenix. . .

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 29 19:10:37 EST 2008

Sounds familiar. Years ago, my friends and I were cruising El Camino Real in Sunnyvale. My buddys big block Nova overheated so he pulled into a gas station to get to a water hose. A crowd quickly formed due to the throaty sound, and two velocity stacks mounted to the two Holley four barrels. He delayed opening the hood hoping the spectators would move on. Finally he could wait no longer and raised the hood....to expose the single Holley bolted to the manifold as the twin Holleys and velocity stacks bolted to the underside of the hood went skyward. Yes, Kurt Borden...if your out there, I still remember!!

Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com> wrote:  Crazy Dave,

Okay, I'm busted. If you lift up what looks like Mike Trusty's IR-EFI underneath it is the old reliable Holly. Soon as I find Drenske I am going to kick his tired old white ass. There are signs all over his shop that say; "NO PHOTOS ALLOWED"

And bro' i know you know this already but reality is relative! ;-]>

Dawg

Dave Doddek
wrote:
I still think its fake. That image looked photoshoped to me. You wont be
able to convice MD is ever going to do anything tech.

Dave "the skeptic" D

At 08:46 PM 1/28/2008 -0800, you wrote:
>I recently received an exclusive look at that vaporware manifold Mad
>Dawg has been barking about. Turns out it's real! My source sent me a
>photo they snuck with their camera phone. Too cool.
>
>I've posted it on the TPR web site here so you can all see:
>http://www.teampanteraracing.com/news.html
>
>I also linked it from the front page and posted it in the TPR photo gallery.
>
>The cat's out of the bag now. :)
>
>Asa Jay
>
>Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
>
>& Shelley Marie