[DeTomaso] Fresh Air retrofitting ?

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue Jan 29 11:47:27 EST 2008

No, the early cars have a passive fresh air inlet straight above the heater box (which of course has a hole in its top) appr. behind the hood latch. When at rest there's no force feeding of fresh air into the car. Later cars duct fresh air to the passenger side fan intake which actively provides fresh air into the car.

Tomas