[DeTomaso] For Sale -- Pantera Dealership Lighted Showroom Sign

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Mon Jan 28 15:48:21 EST 2008

Just the messenger

Mark,

I am in San Francisco, CA. (the actually City not Bay Area)
The sign has been with me for over 30 years. My family
owned a Lincoln-Mercury Dealership for over 38 years
1968-1997 in Springfield , IL.

I remember as a 5-6 yr. old kid dad bringing a Pantera home
from our dealership to give me joy rides down this
long black top 2 lane road and at the time I couldn't even see
over the dash. When I got older, our general manager
would tell me stories of how this one doctor customer
of ours would take nurses out in his Pantera and do over
160 mph down the freeway for kicks.

Also, I was 3rd generation car dealer, my grandfather was a
Chrysler-Studaker dealer prior to my father and I.
Total of over 51 years of doing business there.

The sign went with me to the Northwood University
Michigan Campus and has stayed with me ever since.
The amazing thing about it is that I don't remember ever
changing the light in actual sign all these years - still working.
Anyway, the sign is priceless to extent, I think someone
out there deserves it more than I (real Pantera enthusiasts)
$5000 or OBO.

Thank you for your interest.

Cheers,

Scott Taylor