[DeTomaso] Garage hoist / lift - suggestions?

SEL edlebby at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 12:43:51 EST 2008

Erik - you will receive lots of opinions on this - what appears clear to me is that you will need a 4 and not a 2 post lift - clay's recommendation is an excellent one - another, and the 4 post i use, is a BendPak (in my case HD9 - 9000lb capacity) - good luck and let us know what your research shows and which way you go - thanks, stephen