[DeTomaso] Taming the Targa Florio (NPC--long)

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Mon Jan 28 09:14:09 EST 2008

Mr Drew once again will receive the the FRB [1] of the Day Award!

Last night upon arriving home, I shoveled 10" of new white powder until
1:00am.  Eight inches more this morning, surprise! [3]

At least now I can dream of Bob Bondurant in a Cobra roadster pounding down
the road into Campofelice di Roccella and plump little Italian girls playing
on the beach!

MIke, please send a couple of EMTs [4] to  apply the Icy Hot to my "snow
back" while I sip HBRs (Hot Buttered Rum) by the fire this afternoon.

Grouchy and Dirty under 18 inches in Durango (third mountain on the left)

[1] some kind of "Rat Bastard" [2]
[2] a term of endearment for those folks that hear you are looking for a 29
Hupmobile and send you 14 pictures a nine ads "Hupmobile for sale"
or, alternately, vacation in Sicily while others are "snowed in" . . .
[3] Why is snow like sex?  You never know how many inches you will get, nor
how long it will last.
[4] Emergency Medical Trollop