[DeTomaso] Hello from Canada (new member)

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sat Jan 26 14:10:48 EST 2008

Welcome to the exciting world of Panteras!

I'm not sure if you're in our club's district, but I'm sure the president of Panteras Northwest (Mike Thomas) will be contacting you if you are.

You'll love the email forum--all you have to do is contribute something controversial (such as adding fans to a Pantera's engine cover to remove hot engine bay air) and you'll get to read all sorts of colorful opinions!

Seriously, though, you'll never meet a nicer, more supportive group of folks.  I've owned "the car I've always wanted" for just over a year now (it's a 1972 Pre-L) and have been bailed out of many a jam by the generous help of club members and other Pantera enthusiasts on the forum.

I hope we get a chance to meet sometime, and again, welcome!

Sincerely,

Chris Kimball, Vice President, Panteras Northwest