[DeTomaso] Hello from Canada (new member)

Erik Anderson ea2010 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 13:51:04 EST 2008

Greetings, all!

  My name is Erik Anderson and I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.  I was originally exposed to the De Tomaso Pantera when my cousin bought one in the mid-'80s: a '71 Pre-L in the classic candy apple red.  Since then, I vowed to one day own a Pantera myself ... and my journey is just about to begin!

  I would like to thank Mike Drew for sharing his vast amount of knowledge regarding the world of De Tomaso.  In the first few days of searching the myriad De Tomaso resources he recommended, I have found valuable technical information, been introduced to the various clubs and groups and have reviewed more than a dozen Panteras for sale!

  Like I said, this introduction marks the beginning of my foray into the world of Pantera ownership.  If you have any suggestions, if you live in Western Canada, if you have a Pantera for sale ... please contact me at your earliest convenience.  I look forward to all future discussions.

  Best regards,

  Erik