[DeTomaso] New Pantera owner

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 25 16:18:39 EST 2008

Welcome to the club,

  You will like the group. They are always willing to share knowledge and experiences. Their spelling isn't the best either. Many of us don't have the Panteras in our garages either. Some spend much time in the shop. Attachments or pictures can't be emailed to the group but "links" can. Please send a link to the pictures when your new purchase arrives.

  Enjoy

Torbjoern Harlem <torbharl at online.no> wrote:
  Hi.
I`m a newborn Pantera owner from Norway.
My spelling is NOT the best, sorry about that .

I buy me a project, because I need a hobby. And I always been " in love" with the Pantera.

I`m impressed over the knowledges you all get.

My car is a `71

It`s not in my garage yet , but it`s on the way .

I just have a chat with Mr. R. Killer ( Mr. yellow Vallunga ) about his new project.

Well it`s friday evening and I think it`s time for a beer.

Drive on.

Torb.