[DeTomaso] Air filter.

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri Jan 25 15:50:33 EST 2008

Air filter housing is not what we see beeing home fabricated on a daily basis. But newer the less,
it is very much of a problem for a 8 stack IR  intake system. Well, I just got 16 steps downstairs,
from my "thinking chair" to get to the garage, no problems then. A sheet of Lexan and  aluminium
was all that was needed. http://www.hemipanter.se/ klick "fabrication pictures".
No rear mirror problems or hiding stacks.
The trottle linkage was on whole days work!  Its very easy to take the easy way out, creating a
fast solution when it comes to supporting systems. Well, not in this case then, I learned this
the hard way.
Goran