[DeTomaso] Techno Question: 351C lifter bore diameter

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Tue Jan 22 10:05:36 EST 2008

Dear Jack,

You wrote:
-
>The SV0 manual I was looking thru a few days ago says 0.874" as-new. Hard to
>say what a lifter bore might be in a used engine. Now why would you need that
>info? Curious- J DeRyke

&&&&&Well, ummm, ah, I am, umm, wanting to check the lifter bore clearance in my current lengthy engine rebuild. I have the numbers from the bores and wanted to compare them to what is considered factory spec. At this point it looks like the bores spec out to: 0.874--.875". Now, to check them against my measurements and the actual diameter of the new lifters......

If its not one thing----its another, Chuck Engine Rookie Engles