[DeTomaso] Las Vegas rally questions

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 04:39:02 EST 2008

In a message dated 1/20/08 22 29 52, chrisvkimball at msn.com writes:

> I'm going to try and drive to the Las Vegas Rally this year (my first time)
> and am wondering about the technical inspection form.  Although I don't plan
> to race, necessarily, it would be fun to take my car on the track just to be
> able to drive it at a faster-than-normal speed.
>
>>>Yes, of course, and in fact that is exactly what the event is geared
towards.   Although we do provide an opportunity for the fangs-out racers to have a
go, we are REALLY most interested in offering an open-track experience to
people who are new to the sport.

> >It appears I need to have my car inspected by someone to do anything
> track-related.  Anyone know who I should contact to find out who can do an
> inspection here, in the Tacoma area?

inspection.   As it happens, I am tentatively scheduled to fly up there to
rebuild a bunch of steering racks in early April (yours included, I think?) and can
easily perform the inspecton on your car while I'm there. :>)