[DeTomaso] Las Vegas rally questions

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Mon Jan 21 01:44:49 EST 2008

Mike no longer does the tech inspections at the track, at least officially.
He can help you out if you are in a jam, but it is better to get the
inspections done at home.  Besides, if the inspector finds a problem at
home, you have a chance to fix it.  You don't want to get to the track after
having paid your money then find out you have some problem that prevents you
from going on the track.