[DeTomaso] Las Vegas rally questions

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Jan 21 01:29:14 EST 2008

Dear all,

I'm going to try and drive to the Las Vegas Rally this year (my first time) and am wondering about the technical inspection form.  Although I don't plan to race, necessarily, it would be fun to take my car on the track just to be able to drive it at a faster-than-normal speed.

It appears I need to have my car inspected by someone to do anything track-related.  Anyone know who I should contact to find out who can do an inspection here, in the Tacoma area?

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Chris

PS:  I just reserved the hotel room, too.