[DeTomaso] What happens when we discuss DeTomaso...

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 20 14:00:10 EST 2008

Bob has a nice, yellow, Pre-L.  I'm looking at photos of 3468 in the
Registry now.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNMC03468/RTHPNMC0
3468.asp

What is interesting is it looks like the original Campys are somewhat
polished, with some black center/recessed sections.  (Tires were Pirelli
Centrato P7s)

How is the wheel finish holding up?

This is a look I have always liked for the Campy.  The issue is the
magnesium needs to be sealed.

Bob,
How about an update, and sending in some fresh photos?

Chuck Melton

Here's an idea, how about we discuss Panteras.  What I have discovered in my
40 years of existence is, the fastest way to divide brothers is to discuss
religion and politics.

If I wanted to hear about how great GW is or how bad he is,  I would search
out a forum for that.  I would rather discuss Panteras, instead of politics,
my .02 cents.

Bob
72 Pre-L #3468
73 XB/GS