[DeTomaso] NPC - What Happens When a Male Republican Gets Into Power?

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sat Jan 19 23:03:28 EST 2008

Not to get political or anything, but nobody said war is nice.  Ask yourself how many millions of people died as a result of world war II, then ask yourself how many more would have died it the USA had done nothing?  It's very difficult to make the argument we never should have gotten involved in a war, unless you can prove what would have happened if we hadn't, which, of course, is impossible.

Sincerely,

Chris