[DeTomaso] Rear Axle and Bearing Task

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 19 13:01:24 EST 2008

I'm now gathering photos and tips on performing the rear axle and bearing
task.

I am initially focusing on the "stock" setup.  Later I can address the
numerous variations (Tapered bearings, dual-roller bearings, Kustom
solutions, complete hub swaps with various vendors, etc...)

If you have performed this task (stock or more advanced solutions) please
send me your photos, procedure, tips, or lessons learned, so we can share
with others.

Chuck Melton

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:32 PM