[DeTomaso] Flywheel and damper recommendation

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri Jan 18 16:08:30 EST 2008

Well, I maybe simplified my statement, but I did the operation myself once. 6 holes in the flywheel edge
and simple iron inserts. Fredrik is wellcome to my garage to use my simple balance machine to compare
the alu wheel to an original iron wheel.
Goran

  I'm not sure the actual weight difference is 28.2 oz on the flywheel, and the distance from the center would make a difference.  I don't think it's that simple.

  Ken