[DeTomaso] GM Platform FJ???  Goose Fan Question

Dickruzzindesign at aol.com Dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 15:12:34 EST 2008

Steve,
The F used to be the Comaro/Firebird. The J used to be the Cavalier.
If you want a fan shroud just go to a good radiator shop that deals with high
performance street (classic), cars and have one made.

I just isn't worth the effort. Make sure you seal the radiator off.
See my cooling article on Mangusta International.

All the best,
Dick Ruzzin
_______________________________DickruzzinDESIGN at aol.com
920 Whittier Rd.
Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
Phone: +313-824-0539 / Cell: +313-300-9558