[DeTomaso] GM Platform FJ??? Goose Fan Question

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Fri Jan 18 13:42:46 EST 2008

All,

I was at the CES show in Vegas two weeks ago, and saw the concept "Volt" vehicles that they are working on for the near future.  One was a hybrid, and the other was a hydrogen concept.

The hybrid, had an integral dual fan/shroud setup that was small enough that it looked like it would fit the Goose with little work, or certainly less work that building a new shroud/bracketry etc...

The booth babe said that the fans most likely came from the "FJ" platform, which is supposedly where they sourced a few other bits and pieces.

I tried Google but only came up with Toyota FJ cruisers....

Any GM types out there that could tell me what vehicles are in the FJ class at GM????

Lemmeno!
Thanks,
Steve