[DeTomaso] IR-EFI PLUMBING SANITY CHECK - NEED PHOTOS

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 18:13:34 EST 2008

Outstanding finished product Dick...thanks for sharing and thanks to everyone who contributed input.

  Much appreciated.

  Dawg

Dick Koch <arkoch at earthlink.net> wrote:
  While I never had a problem with "snagging" the "bottom of the tank" pickup, I made a protective plate this past spring while I was doing my usual winter projects on my car.

The pictures at the following sites show the bottom of the tank "plumbing" and then the protective skid plate installed.

<http://www.panteraplace.com/Tech%20Info/Koch%20091601%209.jpg>
<http://home.earthlink.net/~arkoch/images/Misc/Pictures%202007%20150%20(Small).jpg>

I have since drilled holes in the plate to provide for increased air flow.  I may eventually "play around" with putting a fan in the plate to increase air flow even more.

Dick Koch - Atlanta